July 15, 2020
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 719-593-ROOF
- Write: Peak View Roofing, 2260 Waynoka Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80915
- Clients have the right to know what information we possess, how we process the information, how to access the information, and how to change the information if necessary.
- Clients have the right to request their own personal information at any time and to request that we share that information with a third party based on their express permission. Please provide details in writing.
- Clients have the right to request changes and/or corrections to their personal information. If this is necessary, please provide details in writing.
- Clients have the right to request the deletion of all personal information when they believe it is no longer relevant to Peak View, they would like to stop future communication, they would like to revoke consent to receive information, or they believe Peak View is operating outside the terms of this policy. If for any reason you would like to request the deletion of your personal information, please contact us directly using the form below.
- Clients have the right to opt out of any subscription to any mailing list at any time. The mail distribution service we utilize allows ease for all users to simply click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of email communication. If you are subscribed to multiple segmented subscription lists, you may have to unsubscribe to each list by simply clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of the email. If you have trouble with changing your subscription preferences, please contact us directly using the form below.
At Peak View Roofing, we collect data in a variety of ways:
- Visiting our website, you may be prompted to share personal information to request a quote, contact us about a service, follow up with us about a job, or request information. This information includes, but is not limited to: name, address, email address, phone number, mailing address. This information is not required in order to use our website. It can be provided on an individual, voluntary basis.
Once we collect personal information from you, we organize and store this information internally using our organization’s appointed database, accounting system, mail system, and mailing list distribution service.
DATA USE & SHARING
All personal information collected from you is used internally in order to provide you with information and services that pertain to your needs and interests. We will NOT share any of your personal information without your express consent. We will NEVER sell, rent, or receive compensation for sharing your personal information.
At Peak View we utilize Google Analytics (a service that provides general information about daily traffic to our website). The information provided by Google Analytics includes: internet protocol (IP) address collected and stored by Google and not visible to us, browser type, browser version, country location, service provider, pages visited, time spent on pages, and other general statistics related to our collective audience. This resource helps us to collectively understand our website traffic, but it does not provide us with personal information related individual users.
The data generated from these reports does not identify individual users, and it may be used by Peak View to evaluate the efficacy of our available online resources. Because there is no individually identifiable personal information, we may share the general statistics of website traffic with third parties for the sake of analysis and/or internal reporting.
Our website provider collects Cookies (which are small fragments of data used to shape a better user experience). You can disable Cookies or clear your Cookies at any time from your browser. We do not use any information collected from Cookies for any purpose.
At Peak View Roofing, security is a top priority. We utilize various methods to maintain security including by not limited to two-factor authentication with all systems used to store personal information. While we cannot guarantee complete security due to the nature of the global internet, it is our utmost priority to protect your personal information by using highly reputable databases, mail distribution services, and platforms that also highly prioritize security.
For the purpose of communicating effectively to our clients, we utilize service providers to store personal information, organize it, and assist us in communicating with our clients through email distribution. These service providers have strict regulations and limitations on the use of personal information. In other words, they cannot use your personal information for any purpose outside of the service they provide to Peak View. If you would like more information about our service providers and their privacy policies, please contact us directly using the form below.
VOLUNTARY INFORMATION STORAGE
When you voluntarily provide Peak View Roofing with your personal information, we will store it and use it based on the guidelines of this policy as long as we deem necessary. At any time, you can opt out of all future communications. In order to do so, please contact us directly using the form below.
In the event that Peak View Roofing is approached by a legal or governmental entity (court of law, law enforcement, court order or subpoena) requesting personal information and we are prompted to respond, we may provide personal information.
We do not collect personal information from individuals who are under the age of 18. If you have reason to believe we have personal information related to a person of minor status, please contact us directly using the form below.
Please contact us for more information.